Conway’s Bar first opened its doors to the public in 1850. For much of its early life it was little more then the owners kitchen! For much of the 20th century it was run by Mrs. Conway. Following her death its ownership left the Conway family but the name remains. In the year 2001 it was bought by Edward McDaid and joined the McDaid Drink stable. Famed throughout Ireland for its thatched roof and rustic charm, its traditional music sessions have become the thing of legend. So why not stop in today and enjoy a pint and a song along the banks of the River Lennon.
Conway's is an Olde World thatched bar with real open fires. It is rustic and old fashioned. Renowned for it traditional sessions and entertainment also has an off-sales department attached with wide selection of wines, beers and spirts. Open every day from 12 noon to close!
This page was designed by Web Design Wexford